“Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today's Appointment

So I went BACK to the doctor today for more blood work and an actual appointment with my doctor. I had to wait a while for my doctor because she got stuck in traffic near Atlanta. Anyway, I went ahead and got my blood work done. I piddled around Thomasville for a few hours while waiting for the results. I got back, walked back to the back, and asked for the results.........drumroll please......my HCG was 18856 and my progesterone was back up to 30.6! WOO HOO!! So exciting! That is the most excited I have ever felt after leaving that place, honestly. When I met with Dr. Reed, she said that everything seemed great. She thinks that I ovulated a week later than my cycle would indicate, so that explains the ultrasound measuring five weeks. We go back on Monday, May 2 for an ultrasound, so until then...

Pray for us!
J&K

No comments:

Post a Comment